Unit appears to be nearly an MZ-N10 but
with a conventional NiMH (gumpack) battery and [non-rotating] jog-lever instead of jog-knob.
- ATRAC DSP Type S
- Max 64X download speed (LP4 mode)
- 200 second (?) G-Protection
- 6-band equalizer & Virtual Sound
- Bookmark and group mode functions
- 3 line display on main body
- Charge stand (power only, no USB connection)
- Personal disc memory (remembers settings for 20 discs)
- Melody Alarm (avoid missed train stops)
- Jog Lever
- Variable playback speed (50-150%) [though a user reports the quality is surprising low and hence unusable].
- Microphone sens. selector
- Name bank
- Joint Text (!)
- Auto time-mark (places track marks at regular intervals
[user settable from 1 to 99 minutes] during recording).
- Date/Time stamp recording
- backlit LCD remote
- Fully aluminum body.
- PowerMode option (NORMAL/QUICK/PowerSave) User manual excerpt:
- When the power mode is set to "QUICK", the power remains on
within the recorder even when nothing appears in the display. This leads
to a shorter battery life. For this reason, it is recommended that you
charge the battery daily.
- [In quick mode] if no recorder operation (including
opening and closing of the lid) occurs for 17 hours, the
power in the recorder automatically turns off. For this reason,
the next time you start playback or do another operation, the recorder
will not respond quickly. The unit, however, will return to quick mode
- The [Power Save] function allows you to maximize the
operating life of the battery when playing the
recorder with headphones/earphones (with a remote control) or a line
cable connected to the headphone/LINE OUT jack. Power consumption
is reduced by turning off the display when no operation has been
made for a while.
Markets: UK, Europe, Japan
Included Accessories: USB cable, OpenMG v2.2(?), SonicStage 1.5, Charge stand, backlit LCD remote,
Headphones, NiMH cell, battery case, AC adapter, optical cable, carrying case with clip.
Specs: 5mW+5mW headphone amp
User Manuals: MZ-N910, J
Service Manual: MZ-N910
|31/38/45 hr||11/16/20 hr||3.5 hr|
|AA x 1||47/57/69 hr||11/16/21 hr|
|Both||80/95/114 hr||29/38/50 hr|