Unit features several changes from previous (MZ-E707) model:
- Digital Amp
- 6 band equalizer.
- VPT (Virtual Phones Technology) uses DSP to provide "Studio, Club, Live, or Arena" effects.
- New (yet again) backlit LCD stick remote with jog lever and 6 character display.
- "Bookmark track" function allows up to 20 favorite tracks on a disk to be selected
for playback. Selected tracks are
forgotten when lid is opened.
- "New" Play modes, including program play.
- Digital Pitch Control (playback speed adjustable from -50% to +100% without pitch change).
Features common to previous units:
(See Sony portables glossary for definitions of these features).
- Personal disc memory (remembers equalizer settings on a per disc basis)
- Beep on/off selectable.
- One-touch eject.
- 3 color info LED.
- Melody timer (for avoiding missed train stops)
- Available in silver, blue, pink and brown.
Included Accessories: Rechargeable battery, Remote control,
Headphones (earbuds), Recharging stand, Attachable drycell (AA) case,
Carrying pouch, AC adapter.
Specs: Headphone amp: 5+5mW into 16 ohms (JEITA)
Service Manual: MZ-E710
|NiMH||36/46/56 hr||3.5 hr|
|AA x 1||60/77/93 hr|