Photos: MDMan.net (1024x768)
|Sony MZ-R909||portable MD recorder|
|IN: microphone, analog, optical |
OUT: headphones, line out
|80.0W x 75.5H x 20.5D mm, 110g (137g w/batt)|
- Updated and improved version of the MZ-R900.
- Group function
- 3 line 9 character LCD
jog-dial (fully rotatable).
- Combined headphone and line out jacks (use
the unit's menu system to switch between the two different modes).
on remote (remote is RM-MC11EL, same one as used on the MZ-R900).
- Selectable microphone sensitivity (HIGH/LOW).
- Available in silver, blue, and red.
- Other improvements
over MZ-R900: (Courtesy
- In manual recording-level mode,
recording levels can be adjusted while recording is underway.
- Dual VU meters on left and right channels during recording and playback,
- LCD contrast adjustable in 8 steps
- SOUND settings can be changed from
the main unit (without the remote)
- Playstation-like control pad (push
for PLAY, rock left, right up or down for other functions).
Notes: The MZ-R900 will fit into the MZ-R909's charging cradle
and charge properly. (MZ-R909 Cradle ["charge unit"] part#: 1-476-763-12)
Specs: 5mW + 5mW headphones output, 100VAC.
User Manuals: MZ-R909, German
Service Manual: MZ-R909
|Battery Life |
|NiMH||24/27/31 hr||8.5/11/14 hr||3.5 hr|
|AA x 1||34/40/45 hr||7.5/12/15 hr|
|Both||64/75/84 hr||20/28/37 hr|