- NetMD/CD/AM/FM/Cassette bookshelf system.
- ATRAC Type-S.
- NetMD downloads at up to 32X.
- Group mode support.
- 6-second time machine.
- Scale Factor Edit.
- Play modes: shuffle, continue, program (25 track)
- Repeat modes: 1-track, all.
- Digital rec-level control
- Mono-recording mode.
- Keyboard titling possible with optional RM-D10P/D20P IR remote.
- Titling from included remote via cell phone alpha input method.
- Recording sources: CD->MD (digital, 4X speed in SP and LP modes), CD->Cassette, MD<->Cassette (syncho recording possible).
- Simultaneous CD->MD, CD->Cassette recording.
- PCLK-MN20 connectable.
- Timer modes: day timer (daily on/off time), recording timer (unattended recording of several programs, as well as in mono mode), sleep timer (settable in 10 minute steps from 10-90 minutes)
- In the fine print, the Sony page makes an effort to explain that
although ATRAC audio can be downloaded at high speed from a PC (via NetMD),
the device cannot be connected to the DAN-Z1, their ATRAC based hard disk equipped bookshelf
- Available in 3 colors.
Included Accessories: Remote (RM-SM100W), USB cable, CD-ROM (SonicStage Ver 1.5)
- Sony Japan 2003 Bookshelf systems page (shows the unit in
various domestic settings).
- Sony Japan page for the unit
Specs: Amp: 25W+25W, Speakers: 2-way bass reflex, woofer: 100mm cone, tweeter: 25mm cone
User Manual: CMT-M333NT