|Professional MiniDisc Recorder/Player|
|MSRP: US$3700, Street: US$2950|
|Digital i/o: AES/EBU + SPDIF coax. Analog i/o: AES (balanced) + RCA phono, headphone out. Computer i/o: serial rs232 D-sub 9, parallel D-sub 26. ATRAC direct duplication link: (in/out) D-sub 25.||212 x 139 x 375mm, 5kg|
- Dual ATRAC chips (IC CXD2536CR: ATRAC 3.5 -- Pre-MDLP) [See p. 51 of service manual]
- Two units cabled together can perform high speed (4X) disc cloning, including
both audio and text, with no ATRAC generation loss.
- Large RAM buffer
offers up to 10 selectable instant start tracks, triggerable from PC
keyboard, GPI or via RS-232C interface.
- Front panel PC keyboard
interface with 2 keyboard overlays included with machine.
can be stored on disc.
- Front panel access to AUTO PAUSE and AUTO CUE.
Easy editing includes adjustable rehearsal mode, head and end trim
- EOM (End of Message) function can be set to occur between 1
and 35 seconds before the end of a track.
- 19-inch rack mountable; up
to two units can be mounted side by side in a 19-inch standard rack.
Hours meter for maintenance scheduling.
- Quick Recording Capability -
quickly searches to a point on the disc where no audio signal is
recorded, and begins recording.
- Supplied remote controller enables
user to enter data such as track titles onto a disc.
- Provides quick
editing capability by either rewriting the TOC (Table of Contents)
area of the disc or editing in RAM.
- +/-12% variable playback speed control.
machine fully controllable through an
User Manuals: MDS-B5, MDS-B6P
Service Manuals: MDS-B5, MDS-B6P