A few notes from the manual:
The DN-045R is provided with serial remote control software (ACD-20).
When the DN-045R is connected to a personal computer, the following
operations are possible in addition to erasing and copying using the
controls on the front panel:
- Direct digital-to-digital dubbing at 3.5 times real time,
- Defragmentation can be performed during copying.
- Windows software provided to allow editing through unit's serial interface.
- Source and destination drives housed in one cabinet.
- Recording status display.
- Overwrite warning.
- Adding recordings to partially recorded discs.
- Selecting tracks from the master disc and only copying the necessary tracks.
- Copying the tracks from the master disc in a different order.
- Recording disc and track names on the slave disc.
Group's full information page for this unit.
covers this unit also.
Denon's page for
User Manual: DN-045R