|portable NetMD recorder|
|Street: IM-DR410: €210, IM-DR420: € 230|
|In: line/optical, (IM-DR420 only: mic). Out: headphones. Data: USB, DC IN: 1.2V, 1.5V, 3V||83w x 28h x 76d mm, 140g w/batt, 117g w/o batt|
- A first for Sharp: Automatic (with settable low/high range) and manual recording level control (IM-DR420 only)
- NetMD downloading at 50x realtime
- 1-bit digital amp
- Group mode support
- Play modes: all, shuffle, all-repeat, shuffle-repeat
- Digital X-Bass
- Auto time-mark (3, 5, and 10 minute intervals)
- Line synchro-start recording (microphone synchro-start recording
[i.e. voice activated recording] on IM-DR420)
- IM-DR400 is non-remote base model.
- IM-DR410 is apparently identical to IM-DR400 but comes with carrying pouch and optical cable.
- IM-DR420 differs from DR400 and DR410, adding microphone input (with auto and manual recording level function) and non-LCD remote.
Included Accessories: Both units: 4-pole earphones, 4-pole to 3
pole conversion cable, AC adapter, carrying pouch, optical cable,
analog cable (1/8" stereo to RCA x 2), CD-ROM, USB cable. IM-DR420
only: non-LCD remote, NiMH battery (AA formfactor), NiMH case
Specs: Headphone amp: 8mW+8mW, 0.2% THD. Disc RPM: 400-1800 playback, 400-2700 recording
User Manuals: IM-DR400, IM-DR400 Quickstart, IM-DR410, IM-DR410 Quickstart, IM-DR420, IM-DR420 Quickstart, Software Preinstall, BeatJam
|33/44/51 hr||8/13/18 hr||full: 5.4hr, 90%: 3.4 hr|
|Alkaline AA x 1||44/62/75 hr||4/7/11 hr|