- Most perfectly realized Minidisc instrument to date.
- Illuminated OLED display on main body through which all
recording-related information (including level meters) is available.
- Full backward compatability with std-MD system -- records
SP/Mono/LP2/LP4 format audio to std-MD discs and uploads std-MD
recordings to PC in PCM, Hi-SP or ATRAC3 format audio files. Uploading
is in no way restricted (unlimited uploads of mic, line and digital
recordings are permitted) and speeds of 10X (SP->PCM), 16X
(mono->PCM), 15X (LP2->ATRAC3) and 26X (LP4->ATRAC3) have been
- Records and uploads all Hi-MD format audio (PCM/Hi-SP/Hi-LP).
- Date/Time stamp recording.
- Switchable Headphone/Line-level output.
- Digital Pitch Control (change playback speed without changing pitch) -50/+100%
- HD Digital amp.
- All mode settings (e.g. auto/manual recording level selector,
headphone/line output, etc.) retained over power cycle and disc
- Mic sensitivity (high/low).
- Mic sensitivity and manual recording level can be adjusted on-the-fly, while recording is underway.
- Spectrum analyzer display mode available during playback.
- AGC on/off. AGC mode: Standard/Music.
- Dynamic normalizer (equalize track-to-track volume differences).
- A-B repeat.
- 2 custom EQ settings.
- Track-mark rehearsal mode available.
- Battery charging via USB port.
- Non-skid rubber feet on base.
- Metal case.
- LiIon battery.
- No external battery attachment available.
- Ships with SonicStage 3.4 software.
- Can be used as a USB drive for storing data.
- USB 2.0 interface.
Variants: The MZ-M200 and MZ-RH1 units are identical, but the
MZ-M200 comes with a Sony ECM-DS70P stereo microphone as an included
- USB cable
- Digital optical cable
- AC Adaptor
- RM-MC38EL remote control with LCD and backlight (RM-MC35ELK in Japan)
- Carrying pouch
- Software on CD-ROM
Specs: Headphone amp: 5mw+5mw
User Manual: MZ-RH1
Service Manual: MZ-RH1
|Hi-MD Battery life PCM/Hi-SP/Hi-LP/MP3 ||Play||Record|
|std-MD blank||8/14.5/18.5/16 hr||5/9/10.5/-|
|1GB blank||10/15.5/19/16.5 hr||6/9/10.5/-|
|std-MD Battery life SP/LP2/LP4 ||Play||Record|
|std-MD blank||15.5/17.5/19 hr||8.5/10.5/12|