- Software/Hardware PC to MD linking kit.
- Allows PC control of MD playing, titling, editing and recording of PC audio
(digitally, from USB port of PC).
- PC can be used to control other
Sony components (Tuner, CD player, etc) within the HiFi system (allowing
"drag-and-drop" recording from HiFi CD player to MD deck).
- Kit includes: Software CD-ROM, USB cable, TOSLink cable, USB to
TOSLink/Control-A1 adapter box.
- Kit cannot transfer HiFi audio back to PC.
- All transfers conducted in realtime.
- Interface hardware: CAV-MN10.
- PCLK-MN10: Introduced 9/2000, compatible with Windows 98/95
- PCLK-MN10A: Introduced 3/2001, compatible with Windows 2K/ME/98/98SE
Manuals: See also
scanned pages from M-Crew manual outlining how to connect the Sony MDS-PC3 to a PC.
PC editing software (M-crew1.05E.EXE).
USB driver for Windows 2000 and
User Manuals: PCLK-MN10A, PCLK-MN10