|Sony MXD-D5C||MD/5CD changer deck|
|IN: line, optical, PS/2 keyboard |
OUT: line, headphone
- ATRAC with Type-R DSP (ATRAC IC: CXD-2662R)
- 5 CD changer. MDLP recording modes
- Scale Factor
- Can record from CD to MD at 4X realtime in SP mode, or 2X
realtime for MDLP recording (If a CD is not in good condition (e.g.
scratched, dirty, warped, etc.) and a reading failure occurs the unit
will try to record the track once again in the high speed mode. If the
second try fails, it will revert to copying the CD at normal speed for
the remainder of the CD). (ATRAC Type-R is only available when
recording in realtime in non-LP modes from CD to MD)
- Can display
Kanji titled MDs
- Unit is compatible with PCLK-MN10 PC connection
- A PC keyboard can be connected for titling.
Dynamic range >97dB, Freq response: 5hz-20kHz +/- .5dB, THD <.005%. Hybrid pulse DAC.
User Manual: MXD-D5C
Service Manual: MXD-D5C