|Marantz PMD670||Professional solid-state recorder|
|In: mic (XLR), line (RCA), digital (coax/RCA). Out: line (RCA), digital (coax/RCA), headphones. Data: USB, Remote control (2.5mm jack)|
- Accepts media in Compact Flash or IBM Microdrive up to 10gb ( when available ), allowing over 12 hours continious recording in uncompressed stereo WAV format, and much longer in compressed MP2 or MP3.
- Records as WAV, Broadcast Wave, MP2 or MP3
- Switcheable bitrate ( 16 to 384 kbps ) and sampling frequency ( 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16khz ) allows the user complete control over file sizes and audio quality.
- USB port for direct high speed file transfer and software updating
- Large LED screen shows a wide range of recording information
- Lockable covers for setting selectors and media slot, allows pre-setup to leave users free to concentrate on recording without concerning themselves about complex settings.
- Improved ergonomics for easier use in the field.
- Digital input and output, XLR microphone inputs, unbalanced line input and output on cinch/rca.
- Switcheable phantom power ( 48V )
- Automatic and manual recording level control
- Microphone filtering and limiter
- Mark points during recording and playback
- EDL playback modes
- Built in condensor microphone and loudspeaker