||Current page: 4
Notes about the rechargeable battery
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery is the only kind that can be used.
Even if the battery supplied with the unit is not used, you should charge it at least once every three months to maintain the battery.
- The rechargeable battery can be charged approximately 300 times.
- Do not use any battery other than that specified. Use of other batteries may cause malfunctions.
- When the operating time is reduced to about half the normal amount of time, even after a full charge is performed, replace the battery with a new one.
- When charging or when using the rechargeable battery, use it within an ambient temperature range of 41°F (5°C) to 95°F (35°C).
- If the rechargeable battery is used in a cold environment, the operating time will decrease.
Since the rechargeable battery is vulnerable to damage, please note the following.
- Do not carry the battery in your pocket or in a bag together with metal objects (keys,
coins, jewelry, etc.).
The battery may short out and generate significant amounts of heat.
- Do not short-circuit the terminals as they will become very hot and will damage the battery.
- Do not dip the battery in water, do not dispose of it in a fire, and do not take it apart.
To avoid damaging the battery and shortening its service life, please note the following.
- Do not drop or subject the battery to shock.
- Do not insert objects (metal etc.) into the battery compartment of this product or into the rechargeable battery. Do not get the terminals dirty. If the rechargeable terminals are dirty, the operating time may be shortened or it may not be possible to charge the battery.
- After the rechargeable battery is charged or used, it will get slightly warm. This is normal.
|NAMES OF CONTROLS AND INDICATORS
Remote control unit
- Synchro Recording Indicator
- Character/Time Information Indicator
- Record Indicator
- Repeat Indicator:
- Random Indicator
- Disc Mode Indicator
- Total Track Number Display
- Track Number Indicator
- Battery Indicator:
- Headphones Jack
- Hold Switch
- Play Mode Button
- Volume Buttons: +,-
- Bass Button
- Display Button
- Play/Pause Button:
- Stop/Power Off Button:
- Fast Reverse/Fast Forward Buttons: /
||Current page: 4