||Current page: 3
- Do not wear your headphones when you are crossing streets or near traffic.
- Do not use your headphones while driving a motor vehicle, it may create a dangerous traffic hazard and may be illegal. Remember to obey all of the safety rules in your area.
- Do not play the unit at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against extended play at high volume levels.
- If you experience ringing in your ears, reduce the volume or discontinue use.
If the volume is adjusted according to your usual expectations of noise, you may damage your hearing due to the high volume. Reduce the volume before starting to play. MiniDiscs, compared to ordinary cassette tapes, have very little noise.
Concern for others when listening to MiniDiscs
While listening to music, the sound escaping from your headphones may disturb people around you.
If you are using the unit in particularly crowded places (such as on trains or buses), reduce the volume to avoid disturbing people around you.
Storing the unit
Avoid using or leaving the unit in the following places.
- Places exposed to direct sunlight for many hours (especially in cars with the doors and windows closed) or near heaters.
(The cabinet may deform, change color, or malfunction.)
- Places exposed to water. Places exposed to excessive dust.
- Places where temperatures are excessively high or low.
- Places (bathrooms) where the humidity is extremely high.
- Places with strong magnetic fields such as TVs or loudspeakers.
- Places exposed to vibration.
- Places where sand can easily enter the inside of the unit (beaches etc.).
- If the unit is used near radio tuners or TVs, noise and/or picture interference may result. If you experience these problems, move the unit away from such devices.
To avoid accidental electric shock or other possible problems, observe the precautions listed below.
- Do not disassemble or modify the unit.
- Do not drop or subject the unit to shock.
- Do not use the unit near open flames.
- Do not spill liquid on the unit.
- Do not use an external power supply, other than the 5V DC power supply packaged with this unit.
- SHARP is not responsible for damage due to improper use. Refer all servicing to a SHARP authorized service center.
||Current page: 3