(Original Onkyo Japan Page)
2 Way Optical Digital Input * Sampling Rate Converter Equipped New
Generation MD Deck
MSRP JPY 76,000 (Remote Control and Optical Digital Cable included)
INTEC New Generaton MiniDisc Deck.
- 48kHz/32kHz sampling rates are automatically converted to 44.1kHz
with on-board sampling rate converter. Direct digital recording from
CS-PCM or BS (Broadcast Satellite) is possible.
- Optical Digital/Analog output.
- Optical Digital (2) / Analog input.
- Alphabet as well as Katakana input using "Dial Input Function".
- Edit Functions (Divide/Move/Combine/Erase).
- Direct track select / program play / music scan / random play / repeat.
- Many functions are easily usable with AMCS dial.
- Level meter.
- Easy to use remote.
- R-810M Remote / Program Timer connection.
- Series CD player / CD Changer synchro recording possible (Digital/Analog).
- Frequency Response: 15-20,000Hz +/- 0.5dB
- SN ratio: over 98dB (playback)
- Wow and flutter: unmeasureable
- Power consumption:19W
- Dimensions 275Wx79Hx311Dmm
- Weight 3.3kg
*Due to SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) only 1 generation digital
*INTEC is Onkyo's line of components designed for integration into
Translated by Eric Woudenberg (please
notify me of any errors)